If the title is something you hear often, you need new friends. If you kinda like those guys anyway… then we’ve found something fun for you. The Plumen CFL Lightbulb (Coming to the US Soon). Calling themselves the world’s first designer low energy light bulb, this interesting little illuminator will keep your room comfortably lit-up in style. Considering it’s £20 (that’s pounds) in Europe, I can’t imagine that this will be on the more affordable side… but did you see these things? they’re pretty bad-ass… well, as bad-ass as a light-bulb can be that is.
We know how much you love specs… here are a few straight from the peeps at Plumen (For those of you who love videos of rotating light-bulbs in slow motion…. take a peek at the bottom of this post):
- 11 Watt
- 680 Lumen
- E27 Screw cap
- Equivalent to 60 W Incandescent Light bulb
- Lifetime: 8,000 Hours
- Colour Temperature: 2,700 kelvins
- For the best way to dispose of the PLUMEN 001 at the end of its lifetime, please click here
- If the PLUMEN 001 breaks, please click here to find out how best to clean it up.
- Colour Rendering: Greater Than 80
- Lamp Dimensions: 192mm x 100 x 91mm
- Energy Label
- Switching Cycles: More than 10,000
- Warm-Up Time: Less than 30 seconds
- Mercury Content: Less than 5mg
- Luminous Flux: Initial Output 680 Lumen, final result pending.
- Power Factor: Greater Than 50
- Lumen Maintenance: 70% after 6,000 hours