Are you getting the impression that we are excited about this game? Do you get the feeling that we love to rock out with our little plastic guitar? If so, you would be 100% correct. These games always verge on badass. And what’s not to like about them really? You get to play some video game, and listen to great music as well.
News today was that for one week only, you will be able to import songs from your previous Guitar Hero games into Warriors of Rock to enhance your experience. The most exciting of them all is the ability to import from Guitar Hero: Metallica tracks. All you need to do is pick up a copy of Warriors of Rock between 09/28 and 10/05 to take advantage of this free offer.
Legendary musical icons and heavy metal pioneers, Metallica, are returning for an encore this fall by bringing their skill, intensity and passion to the Guitar Hero(R) music library. In conjunction with the launch of Guitar Hero(R): Warriors of Rock, fans who own Guitar Hero(R) Metallica(R) will be able to import 39 of the game’s on-disc tracks directly into their Guitar Hero music library beginning September 28. Additionally, head-banging, guitar-shredding rockers who buy Guitar Hero: Warriors of Rock between September 28 and October 5 will be able to import these tracks from their copy of Guitar Hero Metallica for free*. The disc import will feature the following tracks:
- Bob Seger & the Silver Bullet Band – “Turn The Page (Live)”
- Diamond Head – “Am I Evil?”
- Kyuss – “Demon Cleaner”
- Lynyrd Skynyrd – “Tuesday’s Gone”
- Machine Head – “Beautiful Mourning”
- Mastodon – “Blood & Thunder”
- Mercyful Fate – “Evil”
- Metallica – “Battery”
- Metallica – “Creeping Death”
- Metallica – “Disposable Heroes”
- Metallica – “Dyers Eve”
- Metallica – “Enter Sandman“
- Metallica – “Fade To Black”
- Metallica – “Fight Fire With Fire”
- Metallica – “For Whom The Bell Tolls”
- Metallica – “Frantic”
- Metallica – “Fuel”
- Metallica – “Hit The Lights”
- Metallica – “King Nothing”
- Metallica – “Master Of Puppets“
- Metallica – “Mercyful Fate”
- Metallica – “No Leaf Clover”
- Metallica – “Nothing Else Matters”
- Metallica – “One”
- Metallica – “Orion”
- Metallica – “Sad But True”
- Metallica – “Seek And Destroy”
- Metallica – “The Memory Remains”
- Metallica – “The Shortest Straw”
- Metallica – “The Thing That Should Not Be”
- Metallica – “The Unforgiven”
- Metallica – “Welcome Home (Sanitarium)”
- Metallica – “Wherever I May Roam”
- Metallica – “Whiplash”
- Motorhead – “Ace Of Spades“
- Samhain – “Mother Of Mercy”
- Social Distortion – “Mommy’s Little Monster (Live)”
- The Sword – “The Black River”
- Thin Lizzy – “The Boys Are Back In Town”
Featuring importable tracks from Guitar Hero World Tour, Guitar Hero Smash Hits, Guitar Hero 5, Band Hero and Guitar Hero Metallica later this month, the Guitar Hero music library will contain over 550 songs by the launch of Guitar Hero: Warriors of Rock; allowing gamers to experience hundreds of hours of intense rifts, blistering solos, slamming drum fills, killer bass riffs and intense vocal ranges all while they create their own ultimate playlist tailored to their unique tastes.
The Guitar Hero Metallica disc import will be available on Xbox LIVE(R) Marketplace for the Xbox 360(R) video game and entertainment system from Microsoft for 480 Microsoft Points, on the PlayStation(R)Store for PlayStation(R)3 computer entertainment system for $5.99 and for Wii(TM) for 600 Wii Points(TM). In addition to the in-game music store and Xbox LIVE Marketplace for Xbox 360, Xbox 360 owners can expand their Guitar Hero music library using the Guitar Hero VIP Pass Music Store, available exclusively on Xbox LIVE(R) online entertainment network.
*The free Guitar Hero Metallica import offer will only be available to US Xbox 360 and PlayStation 3 owners.
For more information about Guitar Hero: Warriors of Rock and the entire line-up of downloadable songs and disc imports, please visit www.guitarhero.com.
To receive your free Guitar Hero Metallica import, please visit www.guitarhero.com/metallicaimport.