By now you’ve heard of Tucker Max. If you haven’t, you either live under a log or just frankly don’t have the uncontrollable urge to laugh your ass off. Tucker Max is the guy behind the book (and movie) I Hope They Serve Beer in Hell and Assholes Finish First. Today, the third installment of in his series of stories hits stores and coins one of his favorite sayings. Hilarity Ensues is sure to be just as funny as the previous two books. What started as a website, turned into an empire. Proof that if you live a life that millions of men want, you will become someone that is revered for a lifetime.
- Tucker Max’s third and final book in his series of stories about his drunken debauchery and ridiculous antics. What began as a simple sentence on an obscure website, “My name is Tucker Max, and I am an asshole,” and developed into two infamously genre-defining books, I Hope They Serve Beer in Hell and Assholes Finish First, ends here.
- But as you should expect from Tucker by now, he is going out with a bang—literally and figuratively. In this book, you’ll learn:
- * How to live and work in Cancun, while still enrolled in Law School,
- * Why Halloween is really awesome,
- * How to subtly torture a high-strung roommate until he explodes with furious anger over a misplaced condiment,
- * What really happened when a dirty pageant girl tried to sue Tucker because he told the truth,
- * Why you should never accept a homemade treat from a hippie with a van, and
- * What happens when Tucker turns sexting into a sport.
- He’s still Tucker Max, and—for one more book—he’s still an asshole.
Act now and you can pick up a fourth book from Tucker Max FREEEEEE! That’s right folks as if the guy wasn’t awesome enough; he is giving away his fourth book. Sloppy Seconds is free on Amazon Kindle and Apple ibooks starting today.