Do you love to get down and dirty without getting all down and dirty? Spend a lot of time dancing the horizontal mambo, but the idea of a sweaty mess kinda gross you out? Well… as always, your amigos at the WGUB are here to help (especially if it has anything to do with you gettin your freak on!!! cough** pics welcome ** cough).
Introducing Sheex ($200-ish), a cool new idea to keep your groove groovin for a long time. Touted as the “worlds first performance sheets” these badass bed-covers take all of that crazy technology built into hi-performance clothing, shoes, etc and puts them into a place where the real action goes down… the bedroom. Here are the details as described by the makers themselves:
SHEEX are the world’s first performance bed sheets, crafted from the finest in pro-quality athletic fabrics for unrivaled comfort and a superior fit. Designed by athletes to offer the optimum environment for better sleep.
With exclusive SLEEP•FIT Technology:
• Breathable fabric for ventilation and temperature control
• Quick-dry engineering provides comfort by wicking moisture away from your skin
• Luxuriously soft and sumptuous for comfort
• Flexible microfibers offer 4-way stretch for unrestricted movement
• Advanced fade, wrinkle and shrink resistance
• Vertical flat-lock seams for contoured fit
• Ultra-strong elastic keeps fitted sheet in place on all mattress types
• Set includes fitted sheet, flat sheet and two King pillowcases
• Fits pillowtop and extra-deep mattresses
• Fabric content: 82% Microfiber Polyester, 18% Lycra® Spandex
• Made in U.S.A. of imported materials
• Patent Pending