This game just dropped yesterday and is the latest in the rehashed superhero games that have hit the shelves. Following Batman: Arkham Asylum and preceding Arkham City by a bit. Spiderman: Shattered Dimensions is an open world gamers wet dream come true. Did we mention a $10 credit on future game purchase? Oh yeah, we just did.
From the Manufacturer
Groundbreaking gameplay lets you deal damage in a variety of ways with four unique Spider-Man characters, three of which have been announced:
Amazing Spider-Man — This most recognizable, acrobatic Spider-Man delivers innovative web combat and dynamic visuals in a world that pays tribute to the classic era of our legendary Super Hero.
Spider-Man Noir — The cunning and clandestine Spider-Man utilizes the shadows to perform stealth takedowns in this 1930’s-influenced black-and-white cinematic environment.
Spider-Man 2099 — Free-fall and glide across vertical buildings as Spider-Man 2099 in a futuristic, next-gen landscape of giant skyscrapers and fast-moving hover cars.
Key Game Features
- Explore four distinct, dramatic settings
- Experience Spider-Man x4, with unique strengths for each world
- Go beyond the traditional New York City with a myriad of locations and styles
- Immerse yourself in truly epic boss battles with boss-themed levels
- Deliver damage up close and personal with a first-person perspective during key moments of battle
- Discover new surprises around every corner with new abilities to uncover, plus multiple costumes and bonuses to unlock
Nintendo DS™ Exclusives
Experience high-octane action and master strategic puzzles in the non-linear 3D side-scrolling handheld version of the game. In addition to different styles of gameplay, the DS version also boasts a unique cast of numerous Spider-Man villains.